About the job
Opontia is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the Middle East, Turkey and CEE and we are on a mission to build the next-generation e-commerce house of brands. We build success stories with brands by acquiring and scaling high performing e-commerce businesses that operate on marketplaces, own websites and social platforms.
In this role, you will support our customers on pre-sales queries regarding product, pricing, availability, and drive customer purchasing decisions. You will also handle the post sales process, managing issues and answering questions about delivery, order status, and reverse logistics operations.
What are we looking for in a Customer Service Specialist
● Manage customer queries & provide great customer experience in the pre- and post-sales process.
● Resolve complaints via phone, email, or social media on time and according to standards.
● Provide our customers with information about product, pricing, and availability.
● Coordinate delivery issues with our warehouse or courier partners.
● Track & report customer data metrics (complaints, refunds etc.).
● Analyze reported issues, identify root causes, and find solutions to address customer concerns both short term as well as long term by changing or creating processes in cooperation with local and regional supply chain, brand management, marketing and finance teams.
What the ideal candidate looks like
● At least B2 level Polish & English communication skills (other European languages will be a plus).
● 3-5 years of customer service experience in e-commerce or consumer brand companies.
● Experience with customer service tools such as Sales Force, Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.
● Experience in dealing with customers issues on Allegro, Amazon, Shopee, etc.
● Willingness to work with data (prioritize data over anecdotes).
● Willingness to work on shifts if business requires.
● A “let’s do it” attitude & ownership approach
Sound like you? We’d love to chat.