About the job:
Opontia is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Turkey, and we are on a mission to build the next-generation e-commerce house of brands. We build success stories with brands by acquiring and scaling high performing e-commerce businesses that operate on marketplaces, own websites and social platforms.
Currently we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. If you are a marketing expert looking to be part of a fast-paced environment to create household brand names; then come join our team!
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will be creating and executing our brand building and growth agenda across the region. We are on a mission to scale businesses that we acquire and unlock their true potential. You would play a central role in this journey along with brand management team to execute 360 campaigns (being mostly ecommerce brands everything mostly would be digital), define brand strategy, create and maintain the community following for our brands as we acquire brands with a strong community presence.
The ideal candidate would have experience in creating a household name for a regional brand. You are innately commercial, analytical and have a keen ability to holistically assess a brand/company and determine which levers to pull to maximize growth. You diligently test, measure and iterate to ensure consistent upward trends across all campaigns and KPI’s. You know how to maximize existing channels and campaigns while discovering new avenues for growth.
As a Growth Manager, you will hire, develop and manage agencies and teams of talented individuals to execute our vision. Collaboration is a key attribute for this role and you’ll work with cross functional teams across CEE, Middle East and Turkey; and will be reporting to the VP of Marketing. If you’re someone who knows how to balance creativity with numbers and analytics, then this role should fit you like a glove!
We are looking for in a Growth Marketing Manager (Hands-on role)
- A proven creative leader with a solid track record of creating compelling campaigns with exceptional ROI
- Hacker mind & out of the box thinker : uncovering new methods to generate leads, build funnels, and have really high conversion rates
- A doer who can own funnel building and optimization from A to Z
- Analytical mind & Data Driven
- Able to wear multiple hats and manage 360 campaigns (though core will be social and digital for most brands as we are an e-commerce company)
- Experience with all social and web technologies is a must. (not coding experience)
- Influence & marketer expert: you know how to think in the mind of the people you want to reach, you’re able to improve copies, scripts, creatives
- You are able to think of bold moves that go beyond following the tactics trend
- Master storyteller
- Data driven: because data always says the truth
PERSONALITY & SOFT SKILLS
- You EXCEL in EXECUTION and with you things are quickly implemented
- Exceptional drive and commitment striving for excellence.
- You’re obsessed by WINNING, but we’ll always pay attention on the brand and creating raving fans out of customers: we love marketing that is not pushy
- Strong analytical mind
- Meticulous processes
- Multitasking: you enjoy the chaos (the good kind) that comes with managing multiple brands
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- At least 5 years in a similar role in fast-paced digital environment with a proven track-record of high ROI campaigns
- Thorough understanding of social and digital landscape
- Managing brands across multiple channels including but not limited to: Google, Facebook, Amazon, Allegro, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.
- Proven record of customer acquisition through various marketing channels
- Experience in managing agencies across: creative, social, market research
- Shopify experience is a big plus
What we would love to see in our ideal candidate:
- E-commerce experience, especially on Amazon / Allegro seller side
- Experience in D2C brand across different geographies
- Experience at a startup
Sound like you? We’d love to chat.