About the job:
Opontia is one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the Middle East, Turkey and CEE and we are on a mission to build the next-generation e-commerce house of brands. We build success stories with brands by acquiring and scaling high performing e-commerce businesses that operate on marketplaces, own websites and social platforms.
Currently we are looking for a Sr Performance Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. If you are a performance expert looking to be part of a fast-paced environment to create household brands; then come join our team!
As Sr Performance Marketing Manager, you will be creating and executing our Performance Marketing strategy across 4 countries. You’ll own the performance marketing funnel across all digital channels for our acquired brands. You’ll be responsible for customer acquisition and retention across multiple performance channels and will have expertise in all major pillars of marketing including but not limited to SEM, Social, Display, Amazon, Affiliate, SEO, SMS, Email etc.
We are on a journey to create a world-class D2C house of brands. The ideal candidate would have experience in creating a household name for a regional brand. You are innately commercial, analytical and have a keen ability to holistically assess a brand/company and determine which levers to pull to maximize growth. You diligently test, measure and iterate to ensure consistent upward trends across all campaigns and KPI’s. You know how to maximize existing channels, cohorts and campaigns while discovering new ones.
As a Sr Manager, you will hire, develop and manage agencies and team of talented individuals to execute our vision. Collaboration is a key attribute for this role and you’ll work with cross functional teams across Middle East, Turkey and CEE; and will be reporting to the VP of Marketing. If you’re a data driven, expert marketer who is energized by numbers (good time to be a nerd :P) and growth, then this role should fit you like a glove!
What you’ll do as a Sr Performance Marketing Manager:
- Be the performance guru and owner of all performance strategy across brands
- Create an invincible performance marketing strategy that’s backed by numbers!
- Lead our performance agenda with agency partners and talented individuals
- Create and execute our overall paid strategy by building the optimal portfolio of paid growth channels and campaigns
- Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Use marketing automation tools to develop campaigns that maximize retention and acquisition of customers
- Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction where needed
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 6+ years of experience leading digital marketing strategy and overall 10+ years of experience working in progressive roles in marketing
- Thorough understanding of how all performance marketing channels work and interrelate; in order to strategize and create KPIs on and off Amazon
- Experience executing paid marketing strategies and managing a performance/paid budget across multiple channels including but not limited to: Google, Facebook, Amazon, Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat, LinkedIn etc.
- Proven record of customer acquisition through channels, with the ability to build out audiences based on traffic as well as conversions to all our platforms
- Deep understanding of industry benchmarks and trends
- Extremely data driven with the ability to use complex customer, purchase and performance data to gauge results, identify trends, and gain insights
- Proven experience in generating insights, reporting and creating dashboards that support the aggressive growth plans in brand acquisition
What we would love to see in our ideal candidate:
- E-commerce experience, especially on Amazon seller side
- Experience in D2C brand across different geographies
- Experience at a startup
Sound like you? We’d love to chat.